The Zonetech features six inputs and six outputs for multi-zone audio distribution and control. Powered by exclusive Rane Halogen Lite software, it requires no programming, so operation is quick and intuitive.
An additional wireless input for Bluetooth® 4.1 AD2P is provided to receive streaming audio from a smartphone or tablet. A contact closure for emergency “Mute All” is provided for integration with alarm systems.
All zones have balanced outputs and the 6th zone can work in Stereo or Crossover Mode, easily selectable from the front-panel display. Independent source selection and volume control for each zone is done with Rane’s elegant DRZH wall-control, which comes in an elegant glassy finish to suit all decors.
A master remote port accommodates the Rane DR6 7” colored touchscreen for overall control and both wired and Wi-Fi ethernet ports enable the Zonetech to be accessed and controlled via a web browser.
– Commercial processor for multi-zone, multi-source, remote-controlled applications
– Embedded Halogen software requires no programming
– Web server provides configuration and control with secure multi-level access
– High-resolution color LCD display for simplified operation
– Front display screen and rotary push knob allow control of all Zonetech parameters
– Stream media using Bluetooth®, AirPlay®, UPnP and DLNA®
– (4) unbalanced RCA stereo inputs
– (2) balanced mic/line/line-plus inputs
– (6) balanced zone outputs
– Stereo/Mono zone output with low-pass and high-pass modes
– Master remote port for complete control using a Rane DR6 touchscreen
– Pager port connects an optional Rane RAD device to provide analog audio and logic inputs
– (6) Zone remote ports for source and volume control
– LAN port for computer or wireless access to web controls
– Logic input available for muting all outputs
– (1) 6-pin 3.8mm Euroblock inputs (green, for audio inputs)
– (3) 6-pin 3.8mm Euroblock outputs (orange, for zone outputs)
– (1) 3-pin 3.8mm Euroblock outputs (orange, for zone outputs)
– (1) 3-pin 3.8mm Euroblock inputs (black, for logic input)
– Bluetooth antenna
– Rack Ears
– IEC Power Cable
– Safety/Warranty Manual
– Quick Start Guide