Reloop’s Turn X is a quartz-driven, high-end turntable that impresses in more ways than just its sound and premium aesthetics.
Designed with precision from the outset: The Turn X’s direct-drive DC motor offers incredibly accurate and consistent speeds. The high torque ensures lightning-fast start-up times and minimal variances of just +/-0.03%. The Turn X excels when operated in full manual mode, where its electronic brake and rotary switch for smooth starting and stopping, which also doubles as a speed selector (33, 45 and 78 RPM), shine.
Balance perfection: A solid aluminium block supports the record player’s precision-machined die-cast platter. Its hefty 2.1 kg, 332 mm diameter and 22.5 mm thickness ensure smooth, even movement. The damping rubber coating on the back of the turntable and the rubber mat provide excellent isolation properties and minimise vibrations.
Audiophile tonearm: The statically balanced S-shaped tonearm can be adjusted in height to change the cartridge’s azimuth (the angle at which the needle approaches the record) and the record’s vertical tracking angle (VTA). The tonearm design guarantees free and fluid movement and optimum cartridge performance.
Crystal clear sound quality : The Turn X has a high-quality Ortofon 2M Blue cartridge pre-installed, ensuring excellent dynamics and sound resolution to satisfy even the most discerning audiophiles. Another highlight: The universal SME connector enables a quick and easy cartridge system change if required.
Design without compromise: In addition to meeting the exacting demands of vinyl enthusiasts, the Reloop Turn X is a true visual showpiece. The record player’s sleek design, sophisticated one-button control, and classy piano lacquer finish make it a real eye-catcher.
Sound and nothing but sound: The turntable’s solid MDF chassis is exceptionally sturdy and robust, keeping unwanted resonances at bay from the outset. As a bonus, the Turn X is effectively decoupled thanks to the height-adjustable isolator feet.
Attention to detail: Last but not least, the Turn X features a gold-plated high-resolution phono output and a gold-plated ground connector for optimum signal transfer and corrosion resistance. Interference is reduced even further by the power switch’s ultra-low noise insulation.
– Quartz-controlled, premium HiFi turntable
– Super high torque, direct drive DC motor with ultra-precise rotation speed
– Quick start-up and drift-off rotation speed less than +/-0.03%
– Full manual operation with motor control-switch to select three different speeds (33, 45 and 78 RPM)
– Precision machined, extra heavy aluminium die-cast platter for a perfectly balanced rotation (305 mm diameter, 22.5 mm thick, 2.1 kg)
– Deadening rubber covering rear platter surface & special 5 mm rubber mat for optimized resonance control and damping
– Sunk-in platter cavity construction
– Static-balanced S-shaped tonearm with VTA adjustment
– Adjustable anti-skating wheel for optimal pick-up tracking
– Pre-installed Ortofon 2M Blue cartridge for excellent dynamics and sound resolution
– Universal headshell connector (SME) provides added flexibility
– Counterweight supplied supports a wide variety of cartridges
– Premium, high-resolution audio phono outputs (with separate grounding connection)
– Gold-plated, corrosion-resistant audio connections (detachable power and RCA cables)
– Built-in switching power with ultra-low noise isolation design
– Rigid construction, with extra-heavy, solid MDF wooden plinth
– Height-adjustable, shock-resistant insulator feet for effective decoupling
– Timeless design with high-gloss, black piano finish
– Accessories included: Turntable platter, dust cover, 2x dust cover hinges, balance counterweight, PHONO RCA cable with grounding cable, AC power cord, rubber mat, instruction manual, Ortofon 2M Blue cartridge & headshell
Type of turntable: Direct drive, fully manual
Drive: Quartz driven upper-torque direct drive with precision rotation
Motor: DC Motor, 16-Pole, 3-Phase, brushless
Rotation speeds: 33 1/3, 45 & 78 RPM
Starting Torque: More than 4500 g/cm
Start-up time / rpm change: Less than 0.3 sec.
Wow and Flutter: Less than 0.1% WRMS (JIS WTD)
S/N Ratio: More than 60dB (DIN-B)
Breaking System: Electronic brake
Turntable Platter: Aluminium die-cast
305 mm diameter
Weight About 2.1 kg
Type: Static balanced S-Shape
Effective Length: 230 mm
Overhang: 15 mm
Tracking Error Angle: Less than 3 degrees
VTA Adjustment Range: 0-6 mm
Applicable Cartridge Weight: 17 – 25 g (incl. Headshell)
Anti-Skating Range: 0-3 g
Terminals: 1x PHONO Out (gold-plated), 1x GND Earth Terminal
Type of cartridge: Ortofon 2M Blue
Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec.: 5.5 mV
Channel balance at 1 kHz: 1.5 dB
Channel separation at 1 kHz: 25 dB
Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
Frequency response: 20-20.000 Hz + 2 / – 1 dB
Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force: 80 µm
Compliance, dynamic, lateral: 20 µm/mN
Stylus type: Elliptical
Stylus tip radius: r/R 8/18 µm
Tracking force range: 1.6-2.0 g (16-20 mN)
Tracking force, recommended: 1.8 g (18 mN)
Tracking angle: 20°
Internal impedance, DC resistance: 1.3 kOhm
Internal inductance: 700 mH
Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
Recommended load capacitance: 150-300 pF
Cartridge colour, body/stylus: Black/Blue
Cartridge weight: 7.2 g
Power Supply: AC IN 100~240V, 50/60 HZ
Power consumption: 3W
Dimensions: 460(W) x 367.3(D) x 172.6(H) mm
Weight: 10.35 kg
Incl.: dust cover + 2x hinge, rubber mat, power supply cable, RCA cable with grounding connection (gold-plated), Headshell with Ortofon 2M Blue (pre-installed), turntable platter, operation manual & counterweight