APD20-D dehydrator, 120V/60Hz, 0.2 CFM, Operational pressure range: 3-5 psig.
The APD-D series Automatic Pressurization Dehydrator is designed for reliable pressurization of elliptical waveguide, coaxial cable and rigid transmission line systems. Dry pressurized air in the distribution system ensures that condensation is avoided and optimal system performance is achieved.
The dehydrator includes a self-contained completely automated air drying system that utilizes a pressure swing moisture absorption cycle to provide pressurized dry air while continuously purging the collected moisture to the atmosphere. This eliminates the need for replacement or manual reactivation of the desiccant and makes our APD-D series dehydrators ideal for unattended operation, even at remote sites.
The dehydration system is completely automatic, with no need for periodic media replacement or reactivation. These units are capable of years of trouble-free service when properly installed, operated and maintained.
An internal check valve guarantees that the customer system stays isolated from the dehydrator’s internal system when the dehydrator is not actively operating. A USB port offers the ability to enable options, update configurations and download operating data in the field for easy upgrade, maintenance and troubleshooting.
The alarm port consists of electrically isolated 1 Form C relay contacts that can be used for both local and/or remote monitoring/alarming. Additional standard features include a 0-103 kPa (0-15psig) pressure gauge and indicating LED lights.
The units may be shelf mounted or placed in a 19″ EIA relay rack. A Wall/Rack mount is available as an optional accessory.
• Low Pressure Operation – Software configurable from 6.7-13.8kPa(1-2psig) in 3.4kPa(0.5psig) increments
• High Pressure Alarm – Software configurable from 20.7-75.8kPa(3-11psig) in 6.9kPa(1psig) Increments
• Humidity Alarm – Software configurable from 20-50% RH in 10%RH increments
• Run Time Alarm – Software configurable from10 minutes to 4 hours in 10 minute increments
• System Purge – Software configurable from 2-10 days in 2 day increments