The RØDECaster Pro II is the ultimate audio production solution for streamers, podcasters, musicians and content creators. Combining revolutionary features with superior sound quality, unmatched ease of use and endless customization, it is all any creator will ever need to record incredible audio.
– Fully integrated audio production studio for podcasters, streamers, musicians and content creators
– Ultra-low-noise, high-gain Revolution Preamps (-131.5dBV EIN, 76dB gain)
– Four high-quality Neutrik combo inputs for connecting both microphones and instruments
– Four high-power headphone outputs and balanced 1⁄4-inch line outputs
– Customizable nine-channel mixer with six broadcast-quality physical faders and three virtual faders
– Fully programmable SMART pads for triggering audio and effects, mixer actions, send MIDI commands, vision switching and more
– Ten languages (English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Hindi)
The large (5.5-inch) high-definition, full-color touchscreen with haptic feedback, tactile rotary encoder, bright RGB color-coding and hands-on controls makes navigating the RØDECaster Pro II super simple.
Pre-loaded presets and the intuitive VoxLab processing editor make capturing professional-quality sound effortless. Every feature, from setting up a microphone channel to programming the SMART pads, has been designed to maximize creativity, and every function can be controlled on-board via the user-friendly interface or with a computer via RØDE Central for maximum convenience.
The RØDECaster Pro II offers an unparalleled feature set designed to make anyone sound exceptional every time they hit record. Four studio-grade Neutrik combo inputs with our ultra-low-noise, high-gain Revolution Preamps deliver astonishing clarity and transparency with any microphone or instrument. Users can craft their own unique sound with a full suite of studio-quality APHEX processors, including the legendary Aural Exciter, Big Bottom and Compellor, and powerful on-board effects, including reverb, delay, pitch shifting, robot effects and more. A high-performance quad-core audio engine delivers significantly more processing power than any other content creation console on the market and unlocks huge potential for future updates.
Just like the original, the RØDECaster Pro II is fully updateable and will continue to evolve with new firmware that will be available to all users that will introduce new features and functionality, system enhancements, software compatibilities and integration with future RØDE products. Users will be able to download and install new firmware directly to their RØDECaster Pro II via Wi-Fi, Ethernet or USB.
The original RØDECaster Pro had sound pads. The RØDECaster Pro II has SMART pads. As the name suggests, these can be used for so much more than just triggering music, jingles, or sound effects. Each pad can be customised to perform a variety of functions including activating voice effects, sending MIDI commands to external software and hardware for everything from changing scenes in streaming software to triggering samples in a DAW, and activating mixer actions, such as fade ins and fade outs, ducking and profanity muting. Eight banks of pads can be easily accessed via the dedicated bank switching buttons, allowing users to access a total of 64 unique actions. Complete creative control at the touch of a button.
– Studio-quality APHEX® audio processing and powerful on-board effects
– 5.5-inch high-definition touchscreen and tactile rotary encoder for easy navigation and control
– Dual USB-C interfaces for connecting to two computers and/or mobile devices simultaneously
– Advanced Bluetooth® connectivity for ultra-high- quality phone call integration and wireless audio monitoring
– Designed and made in RØDE’s state-of-the-art facilities in Sydney, Australia
– Mix-minus on the Bluetooth and USB channels for echo-free remote communication
– Bi-directional MIDI communication for seamless integration with DAWs and streaming software
– Mute buttons for each channel
– Listen buttons with pre-fader listen (PFL) and after-fader listen (AFL) for each channel
– Producer talkback mode for communicating with guests without affecting the recording
– Broadcast or high-quality recording options (WAV or MP3)
– Multitrack recording to separate files for easy track management
– Phantom power for use with condenser microphones
– Tailored presets for RØDE microphones and other popular models
– Easy stereo input linking and panning available on each channel