The EW-D’s ultrawide dynamic range means that input-sensitivity adjustments on the transmitters are not required. Based on the company’s higher-end Digital 6000/9000 wireless systems, the equidistant tuning grid removes the need for frequency coordination and enables you to operate up to 90 mic channels simultaneously. The UHF transmission greatly enhances range (up to 330′) and the wide 56 MHz bandwidth gives you the ability to find a clean channel from 2240 available frequencies.
Intelligent Switching Diversity offers effective protection against RF interference, and the ultralow 1.9ms latency eliminates any noticeable lag when performing live. Additionally, Bluetooth connectivity enables seamless pairing and remote control from your phone via the Smart Assist App. All these features allow the EW-D to automatically handle mic levels and secure the most reliable signal for you in a matter of seconds—without the hassles that can make using a wireless system challenging.
This EW-D ME2/835-S SET is configured with a single-channel EW-D EM receiver, an unobtrusive, ME 2 omnidirectional lavalier mic, and a robust, lightweight EW-D SK bodypack transmitter. It also includes a lightweight EW-D SKM-S handheld transmitter equipped with a mute switch and an interchangeable MMD 835 dynamic cardioid microphone capsule. Both microphones are optimized for vocals and speech intelligibility. The robust transmitters feature metal housings well suited for daily use on stage.
The transmitters pair with the receiver via Bluetooth Low Energy from up to 120′ away, enabling you to quickly pair the mics directly from the stage without having to bring them close to the receiver. The bodypack and handheld transmitters provide up to 8 hours of operation on two AA batteries or 12 hours with a BA 70 lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack (available separately). The L70 USB dual-charging station (available separately) is required for the BA 70 batteries.
The half-rack EW-D EM receiver with removable antennas is housed in a durable, all-metal chassis built to withstand the rigors of professional use. It can either sit on a tabletop or be rackmounted for portable rigs and permanent A/V installs.
The receiver features a high-contrast, black-&-white OLED display that uses a streamlined menu system with a dedicated Escape button for quick menu navigation, even in low-light situations. The auto-scan function automatically seeks out the cleanest available frequency for you. If you prefer, you can also configure, control, and operate your system via Bluetooth, using the Smart Assist App installed on your iOS/Android phone/tablet—within a 120′ range.
– Digital wireless eliminates noise, interference and static bursts
– UHF transmission greatly enhances range, reliability and scalability
– Mobile App streamlines setup and operation and eliminates complicated menu
– Automated setup creates reliable connections with minimal time and effort
– Up to 2,240 selectable frequencies support up to 24 wireless systems per frequency range
– Lithium Ion battery pack delivers up to 12 hours of operation (up to 8 hours of operation with AA batteries)
– 56 MHz Bandwidth will allow for up to 90 channels
– Preserves every detail of even the most dynamic performances with 134 dB transmitter dynamic range
(1) EW-D EM rack receiver
(1) EW-D SK bodypack transmitter
(1) ME 2 lavalier microphone (omni)
(1) EW-D SKM-S handheld transmitter
(1) MMD 835 microphone module (cardio)
(1) MZQ 1 microphone clamp
(1) NT 12-5CW+ power supply
Rackmount set, Antenna rods & rubber feet for EW-D EM¥ AA batteries