Part of the Sennheiser XSW-D digital wireless system, the XSW-D XLR MALE RX plug-in receiver is available as an individual component to be used as a backup receiver or as a replacement unit. It features an XLR-male connector, ready to plug directly into the input on a wide variety of professional audio gear, including mixing boards and portable PA systems. Note that this receiver cannot be phantom powered by a mixer. It needs to be charged ahead of time or used while being charged via USB.
The XSW-D puts world-renowned Sennheiser wireless sound quality in a miniaturized, plug-and-go, 1-button digital system that anyone can use. Plug it in, power it up, and you’re immediately up and running, simplifying your setup so you can concentrate on delivering your performance with confidence.
– Digital wireless receiver with XLR male connector
– Intuitive 1-touch operation
– 2.4GHz operating frequency allows for license-free use worldwide
– Delivers a 250-foot operating range
– Offers 5 hours of battery life on a single charge
– Switch between multiple transmitters linked to 1 receiver
– Mix and match different connector types
– Convenient mute function