In order to use the A20-BatteryDoubler the A20-Mini’s door hinge needs to be upgraded to allow you to easily swap back and forth between the A20-BatteryDoubler and the standard battery door.
– Doubles the battery run time of A20-Mini by fitting two NP-BX1 batteries – expect up to 9 hours battery run time.
– Easy and quick to fit. Swap the BatteryDoubler back and forth with the standard A20-Mini battery door in seconds.*
– Super-compact. With the BatteryDoubler fitted, the A20-Mini’s height and width are unchanged. Only its depth is increased.
– Dual NP-BX1 charging – both batteries are charged simultaneously when the A20-Mini is connected to a USB-C power source.
– Water-resistant. With the BatteryDoubler’s door closed, the A20-Mini is resistant to water and sweat.
– Compatible with the PowerStation-8M charging, file transfer, and timecode station. Charge up to eight A20-Minis or four when fitted with the BatteryDoubler.
*Already own an A20-Mini? You can have Sound Devices or select local dealers upgrade your A20-Mini’s door hinge to allow you to easily swap back and forth between the A20-BatteryDoubler and the standard battery door. The upgrade includes door hinge replacement AND a new A20-BatteryDoubler for a total price of $200. Talk to your SCMS sales rep for more information.