Designed for high-definition field production environments, the MP-1 is an ideal studio-quality mic pre for critical radio, television, and film applications.
The MP-1 is extremely durable and easy to use. With rugged mechanical and electrical construction and high-quality components, it will provide years of superb audio performance under the most punishing field conditions.
The MP-1 provides up to 66 dB of clean, nearly noiseless gain. Its transformer-balance microphone preamplifier offers a two-position highpass filter, extended range, selectable peak limiter, and 48 V phantom power, ensuring superior sonic quality and freedom from interference problems.
– Superb audio specifications
– 66 dB of gain, in eleven discrete steps
– Transformer-balanced input and output
– Phantom power – 48 volt or 12 volt
– High pass filter @ 80 Hz or 160 Hz, 6 dB/octave
– Limiter makes unit virtually “unclippable”
– High current line output drive
– Excellent immunity to RF interference.
– Battery power (two x AA)
– Durable mechanical construction