=Record a podcast with up to four people with the Tascam Mixcast 4, a tabletop mixer and recorder with sound effects, independent headphone outputs, and mix-minus functionality, for live or streamed guests and more. With the Mixcast 4, you’ll have everything you need to record a high-quality multicast podcast straight to an SD card or straight to a stereo USB feed, for instantaneous streaming over your favorite platform.
You’ll enjoy the form factor of eight faders at your fingertips, as well as the eight sound-effect pads, and the built-in 5″ touchscreen for deeper control. You’ll be able to record up to 14 tracks at a time straight to an SD card, or record stereo over USB straight to your DAW, or streaming platform. In addition to Tascam’s Podcast Editor Software, the Mixcast 4 ships with an included AC adapter and a USB Type-C cable.
The TASCAM Mixcast 4 makes it easy to fine tune your audio without getting lost in a maze of controls. The eight drawbars on the face panel are clearly marked, displaying four mic channels, and volume controls for USB devices, cellphone, Bluetooth, and sound effects. Each channel gives you mute and solo options, corresponding on your digital display screen to make monitoring your live audio easier than ever. Control your monitor and headphone volumes with the only five knobs on the Mixcast 4, and easily cue all of your desired podcast effects on the eight color-coded sound pads beneath your display screen. The back panel is just as easy to navigate, giving you four in/out jacks for headphones, one each for your monitor and stereo line-in/TRRS preference, and four mic inputs. Other than the USB jack, that’s it! TASCAM delivers the quality necessities to boost your podcast experience without drowning you in endless knobs that clutter your workstation.
– Perfect podcast station for up to seven people; four physically present, and three more guests via phone, bluetooth, and USB call-in
– Easy to navigate 5″ touch panel display
– Record up to eight audio sources internally to the multi-track SD recorder
– Bluetooth connectivity is great for recording phone calls wirelessly
– Includes TASCAM’s Podcast Editor software for intuitive editing and post-production
– Four mic inputs (TRS/XLR combo jacks)
– Four headphone outputs with independent volume control
– Stereo Line In (selectable between TRS and 3.5mm TRRS)
– Monitor Out (TRS) and Stereo Line Out (3.5mm)
– Noise free DC powered IN with included PS-1220E Nut power adapter