A powerful and flexible solution.
The TASCAM ML-32D is a professional Dante-focused converter made specifically to insert or extract analog audio into or out of a Dante (Digital Audio Network Through Ethernet) network using external breakout devices that utilize Sub-D format connectors.
The ML-32D has four D-Sub inputs and four D-Sub outputs, which can easily be connected to any of the many devices that utilize D-Sub connectors such as microphone preamplifiers, large and small format console mixers, audio interfaces, amplifiers, and euro block connector devices. This simple, yet elegant, solution enables audio to be quickly and easily inserted into – or extracted from – the Dante audio stream.
– 32-channel analog line input/output
Equipped with Dante interfaces:
– Dante primary and secondary connectors support redundancy
– Compatible with SMPTE ST 2110-30
– AES67 is also supported. Possible to connect with AES67-compatible network audios including Ravenna
– Dante Controller enables flexible routing
– Supports up to 96kHz/24bit
– Equipped with a signal/overload indicator that enables level monitoring of analog input/output signals
– 5 selectable reference levels which can accommodate to a variety of scenes including professional usages, public addresses, and usages in broadcasting studios
– Equipped with a STATUS indicator for indicating failures and errors of the device
– Firmware update via a Dante interface is possible
– Equipped with D-sub 25-pin connectors as line input/output connectors
– 1U rack mount size
– Using an optional BO-32DE (D-sub/Euro Block breakout box) enables supporting Euro Block connectors which are optimal for professional usages
– Using an optional BO-16DX/IN and BO-16DX/OUT (D-sub/XLR breakout box) enables supporting XLR connectors which have multiple usages including usage as a stage box.