The TASCAM MZ-123BT is a compact 1U multi-channel, multi-zone professional installation mixer that provides versatile routing, mixing and distribution of up to three channels of music and announcements for a wide range of commercial applications, including retail, restaurants, bars, cafes, hotels, or any environment that requires independent audio routing and announcement capabilities. Featuring a simple, intuitive layout for ease of operation, the Bluetooth®-enabled MZ-123BT comes equipped with 2 versatile mic inputs and automatic attenuation of background music for superior intelligibility during announcements or paging.
Input Channel sources can be easily assigned to each of the individual 3 Zone Outputs:
– MONO/STEREO select switch on each Output Channel (*1)
– Euroblock connectors provide seamless connection and configuration in fixed installations
3 Input Channels:
Channel 1 : LINE input (RCA, Unbalanced)
Channel 2 : LINE input (RCA, Unbalanced)
Channel 3 : Bluetooth® / 3.5mm (1/8″) AUX input (*2)
2 MIC inputs for announcements or Talk Over:
– Individual +48V phantom power switch on each channel
– 3 band EQ and High Pass Filter for adjusting Input Channel signal tone and quality
– MIC 1 connection available via a front panel XLR/TRS combo jack or rear panel Euroblock connectors
– Talk Over feature enables automatic background music volume attenuation in desired Zone when mic audio is detected
– Headphone jack enables monitoring of each output channel
– Compact 1U rack-mount size
(*1) Stereo input sources will be mixed to monaural when output is set to MONO.
(*2) Source selection either via AUX input or Bluetooth® during operation.