Expandability, both internal and bundled effects processing, internal mixing, external software control, and more for studio, home, and live recording. With a new look, including an angled tabletop design and large, easy-to-grab knobs, TASCAM sets a new standard for mid-grade audio interfaces.
TASCAM SERIES audio interfaces are bundled with a series of software that allow full operational coverage: at the core of music production is Steinberg’s Cubase LE / Cubasis LE; for instrumental recordings comes IK Multimedia’s AmpliTube with guitar/bass modeling and colorful effects; newly added to the bundle is iZotope’s redesigned Neutron Elements, which includes 4 powerful tools for creating great mixes; last but not least, IK Multimedia’s T-RackS mastering software will finish up users’ creations into high quality masterpieces.
* The completely new Neutron Elements includes 4 powerful tools for great mixes for less than the cost of a single plug-in.
– Two XLR/TRS combo mic/line/instrument inputs
– Two transparent, natural-sounding, ultra-low noise TASCAM Ultra HDDA mic preampliﬁers
– One optical S/MUX expansion port that accepts up to 8 channels of audio input (10 total inputs)
– 2 ¼-inch analog outputs and dual headphone outputs for versatile monitoring
– Built-in eﬀects: reverb, compressor, 4-band EQ
– Flexible DSP input/output mixer controlled via free TASCAM Control software
– Software control of faders, routing, effects, and phase invert
– Up to 24-bit/192 kHz sample resolution
– Includes Steinberg DAW software and IK Multimedia world-class guitar eﬀects/modeling and mastering software
– MIDI interface
– Dual headphone outputs
– Compatible with Windows / Mac computers and iOS devices (supports UAC2.0)
– USB 2.0 connection and custom USB driver with high stability
– Easy-to-understand operation
– Automatic update function available for software/driver/firmware updates
– Information window function(shown in the Settings Panel screen)
– Direct monitor option for low latency monitoring
– Compatible with mainstream DAW software (Pro Tools, Live, Cubase, Studio One, GarageBand, Logic Pro)