The TASCAM SS-R250N is the ideal SD card recorder/players for virtually any installation. Extensive I/O – including balanced, unbalanced and DANTE interconnectivity – are joined by a studio quality microphone preamp with phantom power and ducking. Audio may be recorded to SD Card or USB stick and uploaded automatically to your desired FTP server. In addition, recording and playback can be controlled via SNTP, network control, the optional RC-SS150 remote control or the free iOS/Android app.
The SS-R250N is the ideal SD card recorder/player having a variety of features with extensive terminal equipment applications and business applications. An FTP client function is added which enables the exchanges of sound source data with others via server communication. You can also keep the starting time accurate for recording and playback based on time management via SNTP. The remote control with the dedicated app on a iOS/Android/ Windows/Mac device, and the mic inputs are also available on the unit which allows you to use in many ways with flexibility.
– FTP Client function enables automatic upload or download of audio files from the server
– Event List for recording, playback, download and other functions enables automatic operation based on time
– iOS / Android control apps available for transport operations and remote control of various settings
– Supports SD memory card (SDXC supported / 128GB maximum) and USB flash memory
– Automatic file closing process to avoid data loss if there is a sudden power loss during recording
– Link Playback function allows two units to operate in tandem
– XLR and RCA analog I/O as well as AES/EBU and S/PDIF digital inputs/outputs
– Dual microphone preamps with Phantom power
– RS-232C serial port with a D-sub15pin parallel connector
– Optional IF-DA2 interface card supporting Dante 2ch Input and Output
– Optional RC-SS150 control unit with Flash Play mode
– By connecting the optional RC-SS150, you have instant acccess to up to 92 sound effects, commercial spots or music cuts.