Equipped with Auto-Tune Evo real-time pitch correction function by Antares
The TA-1VP can output the perfect pitch of entered audio by first correcting it using the installed Antares’ Auto-Tune Evo, autotune software widely used in recording.
Another feature is the widely-praised TEC Awards-winning Antares’ microphone modeler. In addition, sound inputted into a dynamic microphone can be changed to match the acoustic characteristics of a condenser microphone.
Simple-to-use interface and key layout
A high-quality XLR microphone input is provided on the TA-1VP front panel, with phantom power for condenser Mics. Processing is laid out in simple-to-use blocks on the front panel, each with dedicated buttons and meters to show you exactly what’s being done to the signal. Antares’ microphone and tube modeling takes the input signal and gives it the character of another microphone, with a library of classics to choose from.
The De-essing module removes sibilance from your signal before variable-knee compression and gating. A great-sounding digital EQ is last in the chain before output.
The Auto-Tune module can be set for any level of pitch correction, in a varitey of user-selectable scales. All settings can be recalled through presets on the front panel or through MIDI.
Balanced TRS input and outputs are located on the rear panel, including a Double Track out for simulating doubled vocals. A S/PDIF digital output is also provided.
High-quality microphone amplifier and diverse effectors for professional sounds
The microphone amplifier circuit is at an equivalent level to the TASCAM professional digital mixing console, the DM-4800/3200. In addition, the TA-1VP is equipped with a bypass filter, compressor, gate, de-esser, and equalizer, that all prove to be helpful during vocal processing.
The simple operation of setting parameters for each device and turning dials allows users to create professional-level sounds.
The TA-1VP is a must-have processor for vocalists, as it can be applied to a wide range of applications from vocal processing during live concerts and as a microphone amplifier when recording at one’s home.
– Antares Auto-Tune Evo real-time pitch correction with enhanced tracking and correction capabilities
– Antares Microphone Modeling simulates a variety of high-end studio microphones with variable proximity effect
– Analog tube-modeling effect
– Variable-knee compression
– Downward-expanding gate processor
– Variable-frequency de-esser
– Flexible 2-band parametric EQ
– Automatic mono or stereo doubletracking
– User-programmable settings
– Dynamic MIDI control
– XLR microphone input with phantom power
– 1/4″ balanced line input and output
– S/PDIF digital output
– 1/4″ footswitch input
– Processor Type: Vocal Processor, Pitch Correction
– Number of Channels: 1
– Form: Rackmount
– Presets – Factory: 35
– Effects: Real-time Auto-Tune, Mic Modeling, Tube Modeling, Compression, Parametric EQ, De-Esser
– Analog Inputs: 1 x XLR (mic), 1 x 1/4″ (line)
– Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4″ (line out)
– Digital Outputs: 1 x Coax (S/PDIF)
– MIDI I/O: In/Out
– Other I/O: 1 x 1/4″ (footswitch)
– Rack Spaces: 1U
– Power Source: 12V DC power supply (included)
– Height: 1.73″
– Depth: 5.04″
– Width: 19″
– Weight: 4.4 lbs.