Telos® Hx1 one-line and Hx2 two-line POTS telephone hybrids are the most advanced hybrids ever developed for use with analog phone lines.
Hx hybrids contain advanced 3rd-generation Telos hybrids for superior audio quality; universal POTS interface features disconnect-signal detection, which works with Telco providers worldwide. Hx hybrids include unique features to make operators’ lives easier, such as Auto-Answer with selectable ring count, a switchable mic/line input, call screening and line- hold features, and front-panel send and receive audio metering. Audio sweetening tools include Telos Digital Dynamic EQ (DDEQ) and adjustable smart leveler, symmetrical wide-range AGC and noise gating by Omnia®, studio adaption and pitch shifter for use in open-speaker applications, and adjustable caller override.
Analog I/O standard; AES/EBU I/O with automatic sample rate conversion optional.
– Single (Hx1) or two-line (Hx2) capacity with standard analog I/O (1 each send and receive in/out for Hx1, 2 each for Hx2)
– Convenient switchable mic/line input
– AES/EBU digital audio I/O option available at time of order, or as a field upgrade kit
– The most advanced digital POTS hybrids ever, with DSP algorithms optimized for superior performance with today’s wide variety of incoming call types
– Front-panel send and receive audio metering
– Telos DDEQ (Digital Dynamic EQ) and adjustable smart-level AGC ensure spectrally consistent audio from call to call — even on notoriously tough cellular callers
– Excellent trans-hybrid loss of >55dB
– Smooth, proven, symmetrical wide-range AGC by the audio processing experts at Omnia Audio
– Studio adaptation and a subtle, inaudible pitch shifter to prevent feedback in open-speaker studio environments
– Precision adjustable caller override
– Analog I/O 24-bit A/D/A sample rate conversion, 20 dB headroom from +4 dBu nominal levels
– AES/EBU I/O sample rate converters accept 32, 44.1, and 48 KHz rates. Clock for outputs may be sourced from the AES inputs or internally-generated at 48 KHz
– Incredible dynamic range of > 92 db (analog in to analog out, studio loop mode, 10 hz – 20 khz A-weighted)
– Auto-Answer with selectable ring count and disconnect-signal detection
– Call screening and line-hold features
– Auto-ranging power supply, 90 – 132 / 187 – 264 VAC, 50Hz/60Hz. 100 Watts.
– Rackmount: 1 RU, shipping weight: 11 lbs.