The Tieline Gateway is the most powerful DSP-based 1RU IP codec enabling transport of multiple channels of mono or stereo audio across the public internet and any QoS-enabled IP network, including T1 and T3 connections and private WANs with MPLS. The Gateway streams up to 16 IP audio channels with support for AES67, ST 2110-30, AES3 and analog I/O as standard.
– High channel density with 16 bidirectional mono or 8 bidirectional stereo IP streams
– 16 assignable GPIOs, plus SLIOs (Tieline and WheatNet-IP)
– Ideal for contribution/remotes and audio distribution applications
– Stream IP audio over WANs using dual Ethernet ports
– Fully AES67 and ST 2110-30 compliant for AoIP streaming
– WheatNet-IP interface option available
– Supports multicasting and multi-unicasting, multi-multicasting and multiple multi-unicasts
– Internal Solid-State Drive for record and playback.
– Dual DSP based platform with dual internal power supplies, dual Ethernet ports, dual AoIP ports, and dual USB ports for firmware upgrades, memory or Wi-Fi modems.
– Supports uncompressed audio or a huge range of encoding options
– USB 2.0 port support firmware upgrades, Wi-Fi modems and USB memory sticks. USB 3.0 will support record and playback
– SD card slot for firmware upgrades, memory and SDIO options
– Fully SIP EBU N/ACIP 3326, 3368 and 3347 compliant to operate with 3rd party codecs
– Module slot for future technologies and hardware upgrades
– Fully remote control using the Toolbox HTML5 Web-GUI, or the Cloud Codec Controller, plus SNMP support
– Connect simply using the TieLink Traversal Server