The 1RU Bridge-IT XTRA is a cost effective, high-performance, point-to- point and multi-point stereo IP audio codec with all the features of the Bridge-IT IP codec and more! Bridge-IT XTRA includes dual power supplies, front and rear panel stereo headphone sockets, 4 GPIO in/outs and aptX® Enhanced as standard. It also includes SD/SDHC card audio backup.
Bridge-IT XTRA is capable of transporting audio streams reliably, simply and effectively over IP data networks such as wired and wireless LANs, WANs, the internet, satellite IP, Wi-MAX and Wi-Fi. It is perfect for:
– Studio-to-Transmitter Link (STL) applications
– Studio-to-Studio Links
– IP Multi-unicasting
– IP multicasting on compatible IP networks
– Simple remote broadcast links
Bridge-IT XTRA is inexpensive and allows broadcasters to expand their IP network at a fraction of the cost of competing IP codecs without compromising on broadcast quality features. Unlike most low cost IP audio codecs, Bridge-IT XTRA has all the broadcast input connectors you would expect on a full-featured codec. Simultaneous analog and digital AES/EBU audio outputs are provided on XLR connectors and it includes front and rear panel ¼” (6.35mm) stereo headphone outputs.
– Suitable for point-to-point and multi-point IP connections over IP networks including WANs like the internet.
– EBU N/ACIP Tech 3326 compatibility over IP
– Linear audio with a suite of high quality broadcast algorithms as standard, including Opus, aptX® Enhanced, AAC-LC, AAC-HE v.1 and AAC-HE v.2, AAC-LD, AAC-ELD
– Tieline’s loss-tolerant MusicPLUS algorithm provides up to 22 kHz stereo audio quality with 20ms coding delay at bit rates as low as 96kbps – making it ideal for today’s IP and 3G networks.
– Tieline Music can deliver up to 15 kHz FM quality mono audio at bit-rates as low as 24Kbps, with only 20 milliseconds encoding delay.
– G.711 (u-law and a-law) G.722, MPEG Layer 2, MP3 playback from an SD/SDHC card
– SmartStream IP software automatically manages jitter buffering, forward error correction and packet repair.
– Full hardware front panel interface including navigation, LCD display, PPM metering and dialing key pad.
– Web GUI for programming codec functionality and RS232 data connections.
– Broadcast quality analog XLR inputs/outputs.
– XLR digital AES/EBU input/output.
– Simultaneous analog and digital AES/EBU audio outputs.
– Onboard SDHC card slot for automatic audio failover.
– ¼” (6.35mm) stereo headphone output on front and rear panels.
– Dual redundant IEC power sockets.
– 4 relay inputs and 4 opto-isolated outputs plus RS-232 for local and remote control of equipment at either end of your codec link.
– USB slave connection for codec configuration.
Buy today and receive:
– Point-to-point bidirectional mono or stereo IP audio.
– The ability to send up to 6 stereo multi-unicast connections over LANs and WANs like the internet.
– Multicasting to unlimited numbers of codecs across compatible IP networks.
– High quality low-delay linear audio.
– Wide selection of low delay, high quality algorithms.
– EBU N/ACIP Tech 3326 compatibility over IP and can connect to any SIP-enabled IP codec.
– Simultaneous analog and digital AES/EBU outputs.
– Automatic SD/SDHC card backup for connection fail over.
– Web-GUI for remote control and configuration.
– Tieline’s SmartStream technology for maintaining reliable IP streaming.