The multi award winning Report-IT has revolutionised newsgathering and live remote broadcasts to ensure you can go live first! Report-IT turns your iPhone or Android smartphone into a pocket-sized portable 15kHz live IP audio codec and ultra-slim high fidelity 20kHz audio recorder.
At the touch of a button broadcast live IP audio over 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi from any remote location to a Tieline IP codec in the studio. Perfect for remote broadcasts, live reports or two-way interviews, simply connect earphones to your phone and hear studio communications and program audio in real-time while broadcasting.
Broadcast 15kHz live two-way interviews with the studio at the touch of a single button. Use the high quality mic on your iPhone or Android smartphone to prerecord up to 20kHz quality high fidelity audio, then file reports via FTP automatically. Prerecord interviews, trim them offline, then build a playlist and insert them as “wraparounds” into live crosses with the studio. Attach a professional dynamic mic to your phone using a compatible third party microphone adapter cable.
– One-touch connections with the ability to view connection statistics and renegotiate connection bit-rates
– Advanced features like SmartStream PLUS dual redundant streaming, adjustable automatic jitter buffering and forward error correction improve connection stability and reliability.
– Bidirectional 15kHz mono audio at low bit rates, supporting live two-way interviews and communications
– Report Live, Record a Report, or Report Live and Record simultaneously
– Store, play back and edit recording details
– Export recordings using live streaming to a Tieline studio codec
– Share 20kHz recordings via FTP file transfer
– Insert pre-recorded grabs and interviews while you are broadcasting live to the studio
– Audio Editing: Top and tail, or highlight and save only the best elements of your audio recording for live playout or FTP transfer
– Supports integration of the TwistedWave or Nétia iSnippet audio editing apps (Apple devices only)
– Use any compatible Android app where applicable.
– Support for Opus encoding
– Includes Burli and Nétia Radio-Assist file sharing compatibility.