Titus Technological Laboratories ON AIR light provides the broadcaster and recording studio with a beautiful but practical means of indicating that a studio is in use.
The ON AIR light features a smoked glass window mounted in either a gold or silver frame which is attached to an oak mounting base. The warning “ON AIR” or “RECORDING”* only appears when illuminated and is blacked out when not in use.
The ON AIR light uses four 24 VDC bulbs which almost completely eliminates the chance of total failure. Bulb replacement is quick and easy. Class 2 wiring, using #18 to #24 gauge wiring directly to your audio console’s relays, eliminates the need for special interface boxes.
* Let us know if you want the text to read “RECORDING”.
– Comes in Silver or Gold frame
– Solid OAK base, natural, finished with clear acrylic
– Horizontal or vertical mounting
– “BLACKOUT” faceplate when not in use
– Low voltage wiring (CLASS 2)
– Easily serviced
Dimensions: 8-1/16” Wide x 4-3/4” High x 2-1/2” Deep
Power: 24 VDC 680 MA (four #1864 bulbs in parallel)
Wiring: Class 2, #18 to #24 gauge
Technology: White LED (color upon request)