Proven technology for FM and HD processing at very friendly price AND control points.
Making serious inroads into midrange priced on-air audio processing, the AirAuraX1 uses all the advanced algorithms found in Wheatstone’s top-of-the-line AirAuraX3 for turning up the volume without causing listener fatigue, yet comes with a user interface that doesn’t require a power user to operate.
AirAura X1 is the first processor in the midrange price category granting access to advanced processing features via an easy-to-use interface. Intuitive adjustments made via the front panel touchscreen interface result in automatic and intelligent adjustments of behind-the-scenes processing parameters to create the sound the user desires.
– iAGC Intelligent Audio Management measures amplitude and density for perfect leveling
– iInsert point with digital I/O for inserting a ratings encoder
– i5 Band Spectral Controller perfects tonal consistency
– i10 Band Mastering Limiter auto adjusts attack and release times based on program content
– iSeparate bass enhancement, EQ and Peak Control for FM and HD processing paths
– iIntegrated diversity delay of 0-10 seconds, adjustable in 100 μS steps
– iCodec conditioning to maximize audio quality from various sources
– iFM peak control via oversampled distortion masked clipper
– iPrecision FM stereo MPX generator with multiplex mask filters and dual composite outputs
– iComposite audio processor increases competitiveness without MPX degradation
– iDigitized SCA inputs for reliable subcarrier generation and recovery
– iHD Radio Automatic Time Alignment (with compatible monitoring system)
– iBS412 Loudness Management
– iAnalog, digital and WheatNet-IP audio I/O with automatic ‘failback to primary’
– iExclusive stereo multipath controller technology for enhanced stereo reception
– iRemote processor control via wired Ethernet and Windows based GUI
– iFront Panel touchscreen control with Guru GUI for easy setup and processing adjustments
– iWheatstone® baseband192 built in for digital link to transmitter
– iWheatNet-IP compatible