Giving you the flexibility of using it for floor monitoring, front of house, or rigged applications, the DBR10- 10″ 2-Way Powered Loudspeaker from Yamaha is capable of up to 700W of dynamic output via its Class D amplifier. The loudspeaker features a 10″ woofer and a 1″ high-frequency driver and provides a maximum output of 129 dB. An on-board 2-channel mixers allows you to connect microphone or line level sources via 1/4″, XLR, and RCA connectors. Thanks to its ergonomic handle and lightweight design the DBR10 is portable and can be easily transported.
High-Efficiency Class D Amplifier
The DBR10’s lightweight, high performance Class-D amplifier is capable of producing up to 700W of power, achieving an SPL of 129 dB, delivered with clarity and dynamic characteristics.
Custom Designed Transducer
The woofer delivers defined, powerful bass with minimal distortion, while the 1″ precision compression driver produces accurate mid-range and high frequencies.
DBR Series speakers feature a compact, lightweight, and durable plastic cabinet which offers the portability of all Yamaha powered speakers. The sleek steel grille bolsters cabinet durability and protects the internal components while an ergonomic handles provide transportation and system setup.
– FIR-X tuning delivers excellent sound quality with high resolution and a smooth frequency response
– D-Contour optimizes the DBR10 for main speaker or floor monitor use
– Onboard mixer lets you select either a direct output or a mixed output
– Comprehensive inputs for mixer, musical instrument, or media players
– Amplifier and power supply design provides powerful output from a compact speaker
– DSP-controlled protection functionality promotes optimum reliability