The XL-size m!ka Microphone Arm is the perfect choice for everyone who has to deal with long distances between a microphone’s mounting position and the speaker positions. As a long-distance solution, the arm bridges distances up to 107.5cm. Thus, the m!ka Microphone Arm XL is a good choice to equip even large tables and setups with microphones.
By adjusting only a few knurled screws you can make sure Yellowtec’s m!ka Microphone Arm securely fastens your mic according to its weight, in any position you pull it to.
Be it a switch in seats or a recording setup which is used by different persons, the m!ka Mic Arm allows you to customize your mic’s position within seconds. Fully compatible with the whole m!ka system, you can take full advantage of the given variety of mounting options to tailor your setup to your individual needs.
– Available in XL and M size
– Sturdy aluminum tube construction
– Durable, silk-mat anodized finish
– Interior coil spring system supports microphones weighing up to 2kg (4.5lbs)
– Adjustable friction joints
– Fully compatible with m!ka MMS elements
– Wiring concealed by tubes and joints
– Open-ended cable tails
– Various mounting possibilities
– Superior quality
– Renowned German craftsmanship
– Max length: 42.3“ (107.5cm)
– Weight: 3.20 lbs net (1.45kg) / 4.63 lbs gr (2.1kg)
– Max mic weight: 4.41 lbs (2kg)