The Zoom SSH-6 Stereo Shotgun Microphone Capsule is designed to work with the company’s H5 and H6 audio recorders as well as the hybrid Q8 audio and video recorder and their U-44. The capsule includes a super-directional microphone for picking up sound on center that can be combined with a bidirectional side microphone for picking up sound from the left or right to record a fully mono-compatible stereo image for film, video, and television projects. For example, you can record dialogue with the center microphone and then mix the desired amount of environmental sound captured by the side microphone with the Zoom recorder. A hairy windscreen is included for helping reduce wind noise.
– A Mid-Side stereo shotgun microphone for your modular Zoom Handy Recorder
– Highly directional focus combined with precise stereo separation is perfect for sound design applications
– Mid-Side stereo format lets you adjust the stereo spread after recording and ensures mono compatibility
– Hairy windscreen included for reduction of wind noise when recording outdoors
– Compatible with Handy Recorders including the H5 and H6 as well as the Q8 Handy Video Recorder