The Zoom ZDM-1 Dynamic Microphone delivers smooth, natural tone with built-in noise protection and impressive sound rejection for clear, focused, broadcast-quality recordings.
The supercardioid polar pattern captures sound sources clearly while rejecting unwanted sound from the sides, for clean recordings with minimal background noise.
Built to handle a sound pressure level up to 135 dB (somewhere between a jackhammer and a jet engine), the ZDM-1 enables you to record without worrying about clipping or distortion.
ZDM-1’s capsule is isolated by an internal shock-absorbing mechanism that protects it from handling noise and ambient vibrations. A built-in humbucking circuit rejects electromagnetic interference caused by power lines, computer monitors, cell phones and other devices.
– ZDM-1 large-diaphragm dynamic microphone
– Custom ZDM-1 windscreen
– Pivoting mic stand mount
– Threaded European mic stand adapter
– Large-diaphragm dynamic mic delivers smooth vocals
– Supercardioid polar pattern rejects off-axis noise for focused recordings
– Internal shockmount reduces low-end rumble that can spoil a take
– Built-in humbucker circuit prevents buzzy electromagnetic interference
– Custom ZDM-1 windscreen fights plosives and unwanted fricatives
– Pivoting mic stand mount makes it easy to position the mic
Microphone Type: Dynamic
Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
Frequency Response: 50Hz-18kHz
Max SPL: 135dB SPL
Output Impedance: 200 ohms
Sensitivity: -54 dBV/Pa
Dimensions: 5.9″ x 2.12″
Weight: 0.89 lbs.